If you have a grinder pump…..

Partial Reimbursement Information:

The Falmouth DPW Wastewater Division has now mailed a letter to all homeowners who were required to install a grinder pump. The letter contains the eligibility qualifications with a separate one page “Grinder Pump Reimbursement Application” which includes a W-9 on the reverse side.

If you installed a grinder pump and have not yet received such a letter, or are unsure if your permit has been closed in order to qualify, you should call the Wastewater Division at 508 457-2543.

Note: The application form (item no.1) asks for “Map-Sec-Par-Lot #“. This is the same as the “Parcel ID” on your Real Estate tax or Water and Sewer tax bills.

See our previous article “Grinder Pump Reimbursements to be Released”.