• Members vote at our Annual Meeting (the first Saturday of every August) on issues pertinent to our Mission and Guest Speakers talk about current relevant issues.
• Members receive support, direction, and possible action by the Board regarding specific concerns.
• Members join their neighbors in ongoing efforts to continually improve our community and are invited to free parties in the Spring and Fall.
• Members receive our newsletter, the “Vista”, which is published twice a year.
• Email Members are notified electronically any time there are relevant Town committee or other meetings, whenever we post a new article, or whenever we change the website.
• Members are invited to play an active role by participating (volunteering) on our committees or by becoming a Director.
• Members names and contact information is kept anonymous. We do not share our membership list and we “blind copy” all emails in order to maintain confidentiality.
TO JOIN or RENEW, please click here.